Besides meeting the qualifications and attending the Vacation Ownership presentation, there are no other obligations. Come enjoy your stay with us and learn about the benefits of Vacation Ownership!
There are no blocked out dates. We require 30 to 45 days advance notice. Primary Travelers must meet some of the Resort's Qualifications.
The additional fee is a Reservation and processing fee of $150USD applicable when booking the vacation, if travelling during High Season dates there is an additional $160USD to honor dates during peak season. Airline tickets are not included. The vacation does cover 2 adults and 2 kids 12 years of age or under.
- At least one adult travelling has to be 25 years of age or over.
- YOU MAY BE ASKED TO PROVIDE COPIES OF ID AS PROOF.
The qualifying single person, OR one of the spouses in a legally married couple must bring with them and present to the hostess during check in for the presentation:
- At least one Major Credit or Debit Card in the name of the qualified person(s). We do not accept credit cards in the name of a non-qualifying person or in the name of a corporation.
- WE ONLY ACCEPT DEBIT OR CREDIT VISA, MASTERCARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- Expired credit cards DO NOT QUALIFY.
- Attendance to a 60-90 minute vacation ownership presentation at the Resort the day after arrival to Mexico is required.
- You may not attend another vacation ownership presentation during your visit to the destination.
- Both participants must be fluent in either English or Spanish.
- The qualified person(s) must present a major credit card and government issued photo ID at the tour reception desk.
- Married couples may be asked to show proof of such (Government issued picture ID with matching addresses, and/or marriage certificate. Both spouses must bring ID.
- Offer is valid for legally married couples, common law couples, LGBT Partnerships and legally single women or men.
- All guests must attend the presentation, including all children in the reservation, if any.
- Offer is valid only for residents of the USA or Canada who meet all other qualifications. Valid USA or Canadian government issued ID must be presented by all guests. Non-citizens must have a valid passport or a government issued ID.
- Maximum of 8 people per tour between adults and children. Specifically in a ratio of 4 adults and 4 children/teenagers.
- Only one package purchase per friends or family is allowed for this or any similar promotion. If friends and/or family staying at the same resort during the same or similar dates occupies two rooms, a higher rate must be paid for the 2nd room.
- To receive this significantly discounted package you are obligated to participate in the 60-90 minute informative tour and presentation at the resort sponsoring your vacation, on the morning after your arrival to Mexico. You are required to keep this day free of other obligations.